Saturday, January 21, 2012

Big News For Bricknews!

So i decided that i am going to review sets AND start lego tutorial. And i will be starting NEXT WEEK! starting on January 28th (next Saturday) i will be uploading Lego Tutorials! I will be starting with a basic ATV. Starting on February 2nd, (next next Thursday! it is NOT a mistake, the week after next week Thursday) i will be starting to do reviews. I MIGHT not post a review, it depends. And finally, Every Tuesday i will be doing pictures. Starting January 24th, I will post pictures.


So yeah that's it. Thanks to everyone who subscribed to my youtube channel. The reason i am doing this is because i just don't want to post pictures, i want to post something else. Oh i forgot, time to time, i will be showing/reviewing my own MOCs instead of a review of a set. So yeah thanks to everyone and good bye. Thanks for all of you guys support!

No comments:

Post a Comment