Saturday, February 4, 2012

More Monster Fighters Minifigures!

More Minifigures are out! their are mostly the same, but this time, they have a Vampire Queen! So this way my Vampire King has someone To "smooch" with! These Mini-Figures are really cool, can't wait!
I really Like the hunter! The way they made his hand is so cool, it looks like He have been in a lot of hunting! I am also excited about his hammer, even though Thou From Marvel Will have the same one. The Vampire queen Head/hair piece looks very nice! i really want that Figure! Finally, the werewolf Looks Alright. His Claws are white which is pretty stupid, it should be brown fur color, but beside that he is cool. I'm Excited for that wolf's hair piece. The Monster Fighters seems actually Interesting to me now, i Want to see what else Figure they are going to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment