Friday, March 30, 2012

Lloyd Garmadon's blog: Part 1

This is the first blog Lloyd has ever made.


Today was almost the best day of my life. I was eating breakfast when a package came from my grandmummy and it was filled with bright, sticky candy! At my boarding school for bad boys it’s REALLY, REALLY hard to get any candy or fun toys because they’re always busy teaching us how to pull tricks and take over the world and stuff. I was about to smush my face full of candy when that bully Finn saw me and his face had a big smirk on it. He got up from his seat at the next table over and grabbed the candy away, using his powers to turn it into crawly bugs and worms. Disgusting! I yelled, “HEYYY, MY CANDY!” He laughed, looking around at his friends, and then he pointed to his t-shirt that read “Evil Geniuses Don’t Cry.” Everyone was laughing. I had to get out of there before he decided to stick me in the trash bin again. 

I hid in an empty classroom and thought of a plan. What was the word for that called? I have to try and remember all the words from my Villain Vocabulary List. Plotted, that’s right. So I sat there and I plotted. I was going to leave Darkley’s Boarding School for Bad Boys and never come back, AND I was going to get more candy. Everyone knows the first rule of any mission is to dress really scary, so I picked the lock on the teacher’s closet and found an extra cape and a black helmet to wear. There were also some stuff the teachers took away from us, like a rubber band, rubber snakes, and a soccer ball. Rubber snakes! That was it! They looked just like Serpentine. HISS!

No comments:

Post a Comment