Thursday, July 12, 2012

*EXCLUSIVE* New Lego Roof Pieces!

the EXCLUSIVE means that it is exclusive to my website, i will not post a video of it.

These new pieces are great! these pieces will enhance your architecture sets, or even enhance your very own loge sets!

as you can tell, there are many different colors from red, yellow, to grey and black!

these pieces are meant to be built with roof, you can make many different kind of roofs with it!such as...



these are models of Chinese roofs, but of course, with a little bit of imagination, you can make any kind!


its currently not in sell at Lego, but other websites will have it! i dont know which one, mainly cause i dont trust most of them, but i suggest E-bay or wait till Lego.com has it. This, has been an exclusive to my website, i shall NOT post it on my channel! i posted a note about this.... so please follow me! and sorry for my absent, this is Bricknews123, signing out.



1 comment:

  1. Hi.

    I was wondering how I can order these roof tiles? I ordered some before and I would like more for a large scale Chinese temple. Please let me know.

    Thank you.

    Ryan Gellert.

    ReplyDelete