Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Years!

From the bricknews123 team.. which is only me actually  we wish you a happy new year! Expect more videos from us in this upcoming year, and i like to thank you for all of your support the past year. Let's just see some highlight of the great year of 2012...

My most viewed video was Lego Ninjago all of the ninja and its forms, at a whooping 418,000 views! that's almost half of my total video views.


The most unforgettable theme of 2012 was Ninjago, all of my videos about ninjago had more views then any other theme, and Everybody loves it! including me! 

Our most mythical and Argue mental video was my summer 2012 ninjago video. Was the train set real? was it fake? was it a upcoming project? well it is officially FAKE. It looked fantastic so i squeezed it in there.

Not only that, but ninjago won BOTH of my favorite theme poll, so double award winning theme!

In this year i made 3 series videos, and series 7-9 were a hit! Check em out!





There is so much more, but, there is too much to show, so, lets just go to the
LEGO HALL OF FAME 2012!
Favorite lego theme: NINJAGO
Favorite series 7 mini fig:  SPACE GUY
favorite series 8 minifig: DJ
Favorite lego theme 2: Ninjago

only 4 polls were at this year, but more to come.

Now that we looked back in 2012, lets look whats forward for 2013.

Well, Ninjago is going to be gone, until 2014, we get that,so no ninjago video for a long time. Expect more Bring it back! video segments, showing old themes. we have 2 so far, Atlantis and power miners, 2 of my fav themes. expect more chima videos, since that is, the new "ninjago" of lego. Maybe more TMNT and hobbit videos. Our goal for this year is to reach 300 subscribers, and 1 million uploaded views! I hope it will come out sucessful! and finally, i want to thank you guys for being there and watching my videos, it means a lot to me. Till next time, and happy new years!

No comments:

Post a Comment